Site Risk Assessments
EasTec Safety will perform a construction risk assessment at your location. This is a critical examination of your construction site’s health and safety hazards.
Construction Risk Assessments
EasTec Safety can perform regular construction risk assessments; this can help construction stakeholders comply with health and safety regulations. These construction risk assessments can help safety teams implement corrective measures to protect workers from health and safety threats.
Employers with five or more employees are required to record significant findings of risk assessments.
Construction risk assessments, should not be a bureaucratic exercise, but should focus on the identification, elimination, and management of risks:
- Identify the hazards.
- Decide who might be harmed and how.
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions.
- Record significant findings.
- Review the assessment and update if necessary.
- General Assessment – employers are required to assess the health and safety risks to which employees and others are exposed to when on a construction site. The significant findings must be recorded where five of more people are employed.
- Specific Assessments – certain regulations require construction safety audits for specific hazards and state what is required in more detail. These include work at height, hazardous substances (COSHH), manual handling, noise, vibration, and lead.
Thorough Examination ReportsThere are strict legal requirements concerning the thorough examination of all lifting equipment, e.g., cranes and slings, etc. Records of thorough examinations and tests must be: readily available to enforcing authorities, secure, and capable of being reproduced in written form.
Inspection ReportsExcavations, scaffolds, ladders, fall arrest systems, etc., must be inspected at specified times with record keeping & reporting prepared and retained.
Construction Site Training
EasTec Safety can help keep your employees in compliance with certified safety training on:
- Crystalline Silica Safety
- Respirator Training
- Wheel and Track Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders
- All Terrain Forklifts
- Concrete Saws
- Welding/Cutting Torch (Hot Work)
- Fall Prevention
Guaranteed Safety & Compliance
Give us a call to ensure you and your staff are safe and in compliance.